Source: Cooking Light, April 2003
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (3-ounce) package herbed goat cheese, softened
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Top each breast half with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture; roll up jelly-roll fashion. Tuck in sides; secure each roll with wooden picks.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Wrap the handle of pan with foil, and bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
1 serving (1/2 stuffed chicken breast) = 5 WW points