Last weekend at a baby shower for our friend, Alanna, Rachel made her version of these cups for everyone. So good. And since I didn't take a picture of them when I made my version I just snapped a photo of hers. I hope no one minds.
* 2 chicken sausage links (I used sun dried tomato)
* 10 eggs, beaten
* 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese
* 1 cup Gouda cheese, shredded
* 1 onion, diced and sauteed
* 1 zucchini, diced and sauteed w/ onion
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside. In a large bowl, combine eggs, cottage cheese, cheese, veggies and cooled meat. Cover and refrigerate overnight
The next morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove cheese mixture from refrigerator; stir in flour, butter, baking powder and salt. Spoon batter into 24 lightly greased muffin cups.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until puffs are slightly golden on top.