If you want easy... this is the recipe for you :)
Source: Good Eats 'n Sweet Treats
Basil Chicken over Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes (I used 1 can of diced tomatoes)
- 2 cups boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil (I used frozen basil cubes from TJs)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (I omitted)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Saute the onions and garlic. Stir in the tomatoes, chicken, basil, salt and hot pepper sauce. Reduce heat to medium, and cover skillet. Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture is hot and tomatoes are soft.
Toss sauce with hot cooked angel hair pasta to coat. Serve with Parmesan cheese.