It's simple, for one. And you literally throw it together. What else can I ask for from a tasty recipe?
Source: Cathy my step mom
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and seasoned to taste
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped or ripped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 can kidney beans
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used the mexican cheese blend from the store)
- 1 small bag Doritos nacho cheese chips, smashed up
- 1-2 tomatoes diced (I omitted)
- Italian dressing to taste
Start with a bed of lettuce. Add the beef, kidney beans, tomatoes, smashed Doritos and cheese. Top with Italian dressing and dig in!