Baked Cheddar Chicken
- 16 buttery crackers (like Ritz) crushed (about 3/4 c.)
- 6 oz. sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter-melted
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine crackers, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Dip chicken in melted butter and then press gently into cracker mixture.
Place on foil lined baking sheet. Sprinkle remain cracker mixture and butter on the chicken. Bake 25-30 minutes.