Cheesy Chicken

As most of my readers know I'm always looking for an easy, quick meal to please my family. But I also want something a bit healthy as well. Sometimes I make an exception... While this meal isn't super bad for you it sure tastes like it is. The buttery flavor you get with the melted cheese is heavenly! I served it with a simple side of rice and carrots that I just threw into my rice cooker with a bit of chicken broth & spices. Definitely a meal I'll be making in the future!













Baked Cheddar Chicken
  • 16 buttery crackers (like Ritz) crushed (about 3/4 c.)
  • 6 oz. sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
  • 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
  • salt and pepper
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter-melted

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine crackers, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.

Dip chicken in melted butter and then press gently into cracker mixture.

Place on foil lined baking sheet. Sprinkle remain cracker mixture and butter on the chicken. Bake 25-30 minutes.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Looks good and simple...think I will try this one! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...