Chicken Fingers with Ranch Dip & Seasoned Fries
- 3 sprays cooking spray
- 1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 packet uncooked instant oatmeal, 1 oz each (about 1 cup total)
- 2 tsp garlic herb seasoning, preferably salt-free
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 large potato(es), Russet, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick fries
- 1 Tbsp Creole seasoning (I used curry since I couldn't find Creole seasoning)
- 1/2 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
Coat chicken strips with mustard. Combine oats, garlic herb seasoning, salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Dip chicken strips in oat mixture and turn to coat; place chicken strips on prepared pan.
Arrange potatoes around chicken on pan; lightly coat both with cooking spray. Sprinkle potatoes with Creole seasoning (I used curry).
Bake, flipping once, until chicken is cooked through and both chicken and potatoes are tender and golden brown, about 30 minutes. Serve chicken and potatoes with dressing on the side. Yields about 3 ounces of chicken, 1/2 a potato and 2 tablespoons of dressing per serving.
6 WW Points, Serves 4