Source: My mom and Pampered Chef
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Ring
- 2 pkg. 8 oz. refrigerated crescent rolls I used reduced-fat
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh broccoli
- ¼ cup drained and chopped water chestnuts Mom and I omit
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Colby jack cheese Mom and I use cheddar, I used reduced-fat
- 1 can ( 5 oz) chunk chicken, drained and flaked Mom and I use left over chicken, not canned
- 2/3 cup canned condensed cream of chicken soup (for some reason I thought she used mayo! I used FF mayo and will be using the canned soup next time)
Preheat oven to 350 F. Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Arrange triangles in circle on greased 14-inch pizza pan (I use my round stone) with wide ends overlapping in the center and points towards the outside.
In large bowl, combine bell pepper, broccoli, water chestnuts, onion, cheese, chicken and soup. Scoop mixture evenly onto the widest end of each triangle. Bring outside points of triangles down over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center. (Filling will not be completely covered.)
Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
WW points for Low Fat version: 6 points