Oh My Thighs!

Many nights since Ethan was born have been spent with me 1/2 way preparing dinner and than needing to stop to nurse, soothe, play with the baby. Joseph is usually there to finish the job. But on some nights I can't get away even for a few minutes in the evening because Ethan needs me. So Joseph has to make a few meals on his own.

With a bit of help from google we always find a recipe that he can make with what I've defrosted in the fridge. This night was a bit tricky. You see, we hardly ever buy chicken thighs... we always get breasts. And on my recent trip to the grocery store I picked up some thighs since they were reduced price (score!).

So we started to search for a good thigh recipe. And boy did we find one! I'm sure this can be done with breasts too but these thighs were so juicy and tasty! I definitely will be making this again. So simple, less than 5 ingredients and delicious. What a score. Great job, Joseph!

Source: RecipeZaar



Old Bay Chicken Thighs
  • chicken thighs
  • Old Bay seasoning
  • bacon
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pat chicken dry. Season on both sides with Old Bay. Heat a skillet on medium and add in olive oil. Once the pan is heated brown chicken on both sides.

Once browned, take chicken out of the pan and wrap with a piece (or two!) of bacon.

Place wrapped chicken in a pan and cook for 30 minutes or until done . Remove and serve with your favorite sides and veggies!

1 comment:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

What a great way to use Old Bay seasoning on something other than seafood! Looks fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...