Going back and looking at the website I am surprised that Joseph got the recipe right. Read the directions on the website... too funny! I might not have gotten cheddar on top if Joseph didn't read all the way through. Oh, and I love how Campbell's gives the nutritional information and the cost per serving. Very helpful!
Source: Campbell's Kitchen
Hearty Chicken & Noodle Casserole
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 of a 12 ounce package medium egg noodles (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Stir the soup, milk, black pepper, vegetables, chicken, noodles and Parmesan cheese in a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
Top with the Cheddar cheese.
Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.