Since I only had ground beef on hand instead of ground turkey I made due with what I had. I also added a few more spices to it to make it my own. Next time I plan on adding a few more veggies as well. Some squash maybe. And I don't know about you but I LOVE chili over broccoli. Sooo good!
And I had to add that my husband changed the first ingredient to read "buffalo" when I left the computer so now I know to ALWAY double check the ingredients in my recipes in case he's made any changes to anything. He thinks he's so sly...
Inspiration: Gina's Skinny Recipes
Crock Pot 3 Bean Chili
- 1 lb ground beef, extra lean
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 16 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 4.5 ounce can chopped chilies, drained
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas, undrained
- 1 15.5 ounce can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 15.5 ounce can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 tablelspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
Brown beef, bell pepper and onion in a medium skillet over medium high heat until cooked through. Sprinkle with seasonings as they are cooking.
Drain any fat remaining and transfer to crock pot. Add the beans, chilies, chickpeas, tomatoes & tomato sauce. Mix well. Salt and pepper to taste.
Cook on low 8-10 hours.
Garnish with your favorite chili toppings and enjoy! I personally prefer some low-fat cheddar. YUM!
Serves 12 | 5 WW+ Points