Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

I got the idea for this cupcake when I was reading Dorie's Baking from my Home to Yours in search of a great dessert for my family reunion. I was looking in the brownie section at her chipster brownies (great picture here by Brown Eyed Baker) but really didn't want to have to make a couple of batches. So I started thinking of other ways to incorporate these flavors and decided on a cupcake!

This recipe is pretty fun to make and my 2 year old loved helping scoop the cookie dough and place it into each cupcake liner. The best part is that even though I chose to bake from scratch you don't have to! If boxed cake and refridgerated cookie dough are more your style than by all means use that instead and I'm sure you'll end up with the same results. Next time I'm going to make brownie cupcakes!


Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tins or line with cupcake wrappers. Place 1 tablespoon of cookie dough in each liner (or use a cookie dough scoop). Add 1/3 cup of cake batter on top of each scoop of cookie dough. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

Let cupcakes cool completely before frosting. Add chocolate chips to the tops of each frosted cupcake and serve!

Serves 24 | No WW+ Info

1 comment:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

aaaaamaaazzzing. Looks soo good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...