Pass the Dessert!

I had to make some baked goodies for a church function so I decided to give it a bit of holiday flair. Instead of using those disposable tins, I went to Michael's and bought these dishes for only $1! I wanted to make a few different breads but decided to make a few mini Chocolate Chocolate Chip cakes. I saved one for myself (of course!) and ate it warm. It was AMAZING! Definitely melt in the mouth good.

Source: AllRecipies.com



Lisa's Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake

  • 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
  • 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/2 cup hot water
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a Bundt pan. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, water, sour cream, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour. Allow to cool.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...