Pot Roast Love

I needed a hearty meal today. Something easy to put together but full of flavor. I purchased a roast on Friday and knew that it would be perfect.

So I got some red potatos and an onion cut up on Saturday night and put some carrots and broccoli aside to steam. Sunday morning I took the bag of onions and layered 3/4 of them on the bottom of the crock pot.

I than seasoned the potatos with seasoned salt, garlic salt and red curry (yum!) and layered them on top of the onions. I trimmed the fat off of the meat and salted and peppered it and than put it on top of the potatos. I put the rest of the onions on top of the meat, set the dial to high and took a nap.

Four hours later my house smelled wonderful and dinner was ready. I steamed the veggies and fixed the plates up. The food was sooo good I didn't even have time to take a picture of the perfection. I had to take a picture of the left overs! My husband even commented on the fact that it was waaay better than my last roast. I think it was the curry ;)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...