Original Recipe (Source): One Tiny Pink Kitchen
Light Chocolate Chip Brownies
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light
- 1 1/3 cup SPLENDA for Baking
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips (reserved for topping)
- 1/4 cup water, hot
- 2 Tbsp coffee, instant or regular, powder (I ground it in the food processor)
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Coat bottom of a 8x8 pan with spray.
Combine coffee granules with hot water, stir until the granules are dissolved. Using a food processor to make the granules into powder makes the coffee dissolve faster.
Combine butter and chocolate chips. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until butter melts; stir until chocolate is smooth.
Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Combine coffee mixture, (Not)butter/chocolate chip mixture, vanilla and eggbeaters in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Add wet mixture to dry ingredients. Stir until well combined. **the batter was really really thick**
Spread evenly into pan and sprinkle evenly with 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips chips. Bake for 22 minutes. Cool and cut.
1 brownie = 2 WW points (batch makes 16 servings)