WFD? Week of 4/24/2011 {Weekly Meal Planning}


This week I'm doing things a bit differently. For one, because of the holiday yesterday I wasn't able to set aside time to meal plan so I'm doing that today. And secondly, my printer ran out of ink while I was printing coupons so I'm going to post my grocery list for the upcoming week's meals below the meal plan. That way I can "go green" and use the blog as my list instead of a paper list. 
Now don't be deceived. The list below only includes ingredients needed for the week's dinners. It does not include breakfast, lunch or snacks. Those will be carefully planned as well with the help of coupons and sale ads. Maybe if I have time I'll post those later as well.

Week of 4/24/2011
Monday –
Turkey Meatloaf

Tuesday –
Salmon Burgers via Beantown Baker

Wednesday –
Crock Pot Lasagna via Two Pink Hippos

Thursday –
Maple Rosemary Pork Chops via What's Cookin, Chicago

Friday –
Baked Chicken Parm & Spaghetti via Taste & See

Saturday –
Roasted Chicken with Asparagus Risotto via Weight Watchers

Fruit/Veggies
2 Onions
2 Bell Peppers
Tomato
Asparagus
Shallots
Eggplant
Zucchini

Dairy
Low fat shredded cheddar
Part skim Mozzarella, shredded
Part skim ricotta
Parmesan

Meat
Ground turkey breast
4oz Smoked Salmon
Pork chops

Dry Goods/Herbs & Spices
Parsley
Sage
Basil
Dry mustard
Masa harina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...