Best Chicken Ever

I was really hungry last Thursday when I came home from work. I needed food and I needed it right away. So I looked around my starred recipes in GR and couldn't find anything that sounded good. So I decided to just jump into my fridge and make the best of what I had on hand.

I ended up with one of my BEST chicken dishes ever. Full of flavor and good till the last bite. And the chicken was just sooo juicy! You have to try this chicken... and just 5 ingredients.

Source: My head



Rosemary Garlic Chicken

  • 2 chicken breasts
  • 6 garlic cloves, sliced
  • 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
  • Lots of olive oil :) (around 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup)
  • Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Salt and pepper both sides of chicken. Mix sliced garlic with rosemary and a good bit of olive oil and stir. Coat bottom of a baking dish with 1/2 of the mixture and place chicken over it. Than top each chicken breast with the rest of the mixture. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until fully cooked. Let rest a bit and serve with your favorite sides.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow that sounds yummy, I am always looking for good yummy chicken recipes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...