WC April/May Recipe Exchange - Family Recipes

I checked my email when I got home and found that my recipe was sent to me. I was sooo happy to see what my recipe was because a. I didn't want to make anything on my menu for this week and b. I had two chicken breasts in the fridge ready to go so I did something I never do. I didn't procrastinate and made my recipe the same day I got it!

The result? A 5 ingredient recipe (not including s&p) that was simple and tasty! Joseph enjoyed it and asked me to make it again. He suggested making chicken strips next time... and also suggested I make them for lunch this weekend :) Enjoy!



Baked (not Fried) Chicken

  • 2 chicken breasts
  • 1 egg (I used egg beaters)
  • 1/4 tsp chipotle chile powder
  • 1/4 tsp oregano
  • Salt and pepper
  • 1/2 cup bread crumbs (I used Panko)

Preheat oven to 350

Place egg in bowl and beat slightly. Add spices. Dip chicken in egg and coat in breadcrumbs

Bake for 25-30 minutes

Serves 4 (1/2 breast per serving)

4 WW points

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...