Asian Flavors

I needed a simple meal for dinner last week and ran across this recipe stared in my GR. It's definitely simple. I only marinated 2 of the chicken breasts for 30 minutes for dinner that night but had an extra one and marinated it overnight. I recommend marinating longer. YUM!

I didn't have a chance to clean the grill so I pan fried these and they turned out great. I will definitely be using this marinade this summer when we start putting the grill to work.

Source: Good Things Catered




Asian Style Grilled Chicken
  • 1/2 c. soy sauce
  • 1/4 c. brown sugar
  • 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
  • 2 Tbsp lime juice
  • 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
  • 1/4 tsp toasted sesame oil
  • 1/4 tsp hot chili oil
  • 4 medium chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
Combine all ingredients but chicken in large bowl and stir to combine. Add chicken and toss to coat and submerge. Place in fridge and marinate for about 30 minutes to an hour.

Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Take chicken out of marinade and place on grill breast side down. Cook without moving until grill marks have formed on the breast. Flip chicken and brush top with more of the marinade mixture. Cook breast side up until grill marks have formed.

Brush chicken one more time and flip breast side down. Turn grill to lower setting and continue cooking until done. Remove from grill and cover with foil for 10 minutes before serving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you liked it! :) It looks great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...