Cranberry Walnut Gorgonzola Dressing {2 WW+ Dressing}


Best Salad Dressing EVER!

Want to know how to make a low point salad that's super tasty and full of lots of yummy veggies? Use this dressing! A friend of a friend (maybe I can just call her a friend now...) suggested it and could only rave about it so I figured what the heck? And I picked up a bottle of it at Trader Joe's.

I grabbed some spinach, romaine, shredded carrots & sliced cucumber and piled them high in my bowl. I then carefully measured out two tablespoons of dressing and poured it over the veggies. And started eating. I don't think I stopped for a breath after starting because it was soo yummy!

Confession - I even went back and licked the dressing off the measuring spoon...

No need for adding anything else. The dressing has all the flavor you need. Walnuts, gorgonzola AND cranberries!! So perfect. And only 2 WW+ points per 2 tablespoon serving. I tried it last night with my dinner and than again for lunch today.


Even Molly approves: 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...