Simply Perfect Berry Breakfast {4 WW+ Breakfast}

I have this for breakfast just about every other day. It's my go to for a simple quick meal that will keep me full until snack time. It's also the perfect meal to give to my son as well (sans the cereal). He LOVES yogurt and he loves fruit so putting them together is just a natural combination. But he gets the plain full fat version while I indulge in the fat free vanilla version. He doesn't know the difference yet so why ruin a good thing?


Yogurt and Berries with a Crunch
  • 1/2 cup Kashi GoLean Crunch
  • 1/2 cup Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt
  • 1/2 cup strawberries (or fruit of your choice)

Mix everything together and enjoy with a hot cup of coffee. I take my coffee with splenda and hot cocoa mix (YUM!).

1 Serving | 4 WW+ Points 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...