Eggs Done Right... Again {7 WW+ Breakfast}

This has been my go to breakfast when I need something hearty enough to hold me over until lunchtime. It may be a lot of points but it's worth every one of them! So super tasty. And I told you I was making good use of the left over pulled pork we had the other night!

I really think you can't go wrong when you mix eggs with salsa. They just always taste right. And I'm sure I'll start putting more veggies in my eggs. I think zucchini would work really well with this dish if I sauteed a bit before scrambling into the eggs. Or some diced mushrooms... mmmm! The best part is that I can scramble up the egg yolks for my son's breakfast so I don't waste a thing! He likes his with cheese and a side of fruit.

You can also use a La Tortilla Factory Low Carb tortilla and shave off a point from this meal. You can also do without the pork and shave 2 points off this meal.  There are so many variations to scrambled eggs. Don't stick with the same ol' same ol'. Spice it up!


Pork and Salsa Egg Scramble
  • 1 egg
  • 3 egg whites
  • 1 tablespoon milk
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/3 serving pulled pork
  • 1 tortilla
  • 1/8 cup Trader Joe's Lite Shredded 3 Cheese Blend
  • 1/3 cup salsa
Spray non-stick pan with some Pam cooking spray. Blend egg, egg whites, milk and seasoning together with a fork. Add pork to the pan and cook for 1/2 a minute. Add eggs on top of the pork. Scramble and cook until done to your liking.

Place eggs on your plate. Put tortilla in the pan and heat for 1 minute. Flip and sprinkle heated side with cheese. After about 1/2 a minute fold the tortilla in half and remove from pan. Add to plate with eggs and serve with a side of salsa.

Load that tortilla up with some eggs, top with the salsa and take a bite... 

1 Serving | 7 WW+ Points

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...