WFD? Week of 5/8/2011 {Weekly Meal Planning}

This past week was crazy! It not only went by fast but suppers were thrown together with little time to take pictures and even less time to blog. So I apologize for the lack of posts recently. I was hoping to have some recipes up from the baby shower I hosted last weekend but I forgot my camera and haven't received the pictures yet (and don't want to bug my girlfriend for them :)). You guys can wait a bit, right?

So this week I'm going to try a few new recipes. Some from other blogs and others I'll just make up as I go along. Luckily I have a few dishes already prepared and ready to throw in the oven from previous nights (the mac & cheese and the chili). With both Joseph and I working on Thursdays and Fridays it's made dinner something very hard to accomplish in a small amount of time. Preparation is key to staying on track and resisting the urge to pick up take out. But sometimes take out wins...

Week of 5/8/2011

Sunday -
Pick Up Stix - no cooking on Mother's Day!

Monday - 10 WW+ Points
Chicken Bacon Ranch Mac & Cheese 

Tuesday -
Chicken Tacos 

Wednesday -
Buttermilk Brined BBQ Pork Chops via What's Cookin' Chicago?

Thursday -
Slow Cooker Root Beer Pulled Pork

Friday - 5 WW+ Points
Slow Cooker Three Bean Chili

Saturday -
Barbecue Chicken with Mustard Glaze via Cooking Light

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...