WFD? Week of 5/1/2011 {Weekly Meal Planning}

This week I've decided to take a step back and revisit a few of the meals I've made in the past. Some I made while on the old weight watcher plan and others I made off plan. So I'm going to re-work them and give them a new spin. Stay tuned for more updates!

Week of 5/1/2011

Sunday - 10 WW+ Points
Italian Turkey Sliders & Pasta Salad

Monday - 10 WW+ Points
Ratatoille & Corn Cakes

Tuesday - 12 WW+ Points (2 slices)
Homemade Pepperoni & Spinach Pizza

Wednesday - 6 WW+ Points (plus spaghetti)
Baked Chicken Parm & Spaghetti via Taste & See

Thursday - ?
BBQ Chicken with Mashed Cauliflower

Friday - ?
Eating Out

Saturday - ?
Pork Chops & Asparagus

Sunday -?
Enchiladas revisited WW style

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...