WFD? Week of 5/15/2011 {Weekly Meal Planning}

I have got to get better at sticking with meal planning! This past week was a bit all over the place and as a result I didn't do much blogging :( Well that stops now! Not only do I need to focus on sticking with my meal planning for my weight loss, I also need to stick with it for our budget. Money is getting tight around here and I need to do everything I can to keep everything reigned in with regards to spending.

If anyone has any helpful tips and tricks to stick with a grocery budget (or any budget  for that matter) I'd gladly take your advice! I'm already couponing (and love it) but I think I need to step it up a bit.

Week of 5/15/2011

Sunday - 8 WW+ Points
Chicken Teriyaki with Green Beans

Monday - 7 WW+ Points
Chicken Parmesan Bites with spaghetti & marinara

Tuesday -13 WW+ Points
Dinner out - Pat & Oscars BBQ Chicken, Greek Salad w/ fat free dressing & 1 breadstick

Wednesday - ??
Lettuce Wraps

Thursday - ??
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops lightened up

Friday -
Dinner out

Saturday - 9 WW+ Points
Pesto Salmon Salad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...