Curry Chops

I am trying to plan out my meals better for the week so I came across a few meals on WeightWatchers.com that I wanted to try. This is one of them. It's a bit too spicy for me and Joseph but it was pretty tasty. The bones on the chops made them stay juicier and they weren't dried out (I have a problem with dried out chops)...

Source: Weight Watchers


Curry-Rubbed Pork Chops
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper
  • 1/4 tsp table salt
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 1/2 tsp packed light brown sugar
  • 2 tsp chili powder
  • 2 tsp curry powder
  • 2 Bone-In Pork Chops
Mix all spices together and press on both sides of pork chops. Put chops on a plate and cover in saran wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour to 24 hours. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Preheat pan on medium heat and spray with nonstick spray. Cook chops for three minutes on each side and than place in a dish and bake in oven for 25 minutes or until done.

4 WW points

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...