Turkey Time!

With the very little leftover turkey we have I decided to make a WW friendly meal. I decided to join Weight Watchers after some friendly prodding from my best friend. She "needed" a partner to join her in her weight loss over the next two months before she moves overseas. I am so excited. And this meal was exactly what I needed to get me on track. So good and filling!

Source: Weight Watchers (modified)

Potato and Turkey Saute
  • 3 potato(es), red, scrubbed and diced
  • 1 carrot sliced into chunks (coins)
  • 3/4 tsp garlic salt
  • 4 tsp olive oil
  • cooked turkey, shredded into long strips (left over from t-day)
  • 1/2 medium onion, cut into large pieces (like what you'd use for kabobs)
  • 2 tsp rosemary, chopped
Roast potatoes, onions and carrots with 1/4 teaspoons of garlic salt and rosemary and drizzled with 2 tsp EVOO until just tender, about 40 minutes at 400 degrees. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons of oil in a nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add potatoes, onions and carrots to skillet. Add turkey and cook, stirring gently, until browned and very tender.

6 WW pts

Sorry... didn't get a picture of this one. I was too hungry :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...