Fishy Fun

I was in the mood for something different so I went to the market and bought some fresh salmon. I searched a few recipes online and just took ingredients from some of them and didn't include ingredients I didn't have. This is what I ended up with:

Herb Crusted Salmon
  • 2 salmon filets
  • 1 tsp parsley
  • 1 tsp marjoram
  • 1 tsp dill
  • 1 tsp basil
  • sea salt and pepper to taste
  • olive oil

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix dry herbs together. Drizzle oil over salmon and turn salmon over a few times to fully coat both sides with oil. Salt and pepper salmon. Shake herb mixture over salmon. Place in oven and bake 15-30 minutes depending on thickness of salmon. Salmon will be flaky and opaque when done.

Source: My head :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks soooo good. I LOVE herb-crusted salmon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...