Sweet & Spicy Chicken

With my Weight Watchers quest I have stumbled upon many a new recipe. Here's my first attempt at a low point meal. I saw a recipe on the Food Network for pork and decided to use the same glaze on chicken. It turned out pretty good but Joseph wished that the flavor went all the way into the chicken breast. I might butterfly the breast and schmear the middle with the glaze before baking it.

Source: My head and help from Robin Miller


Sweet & Spicy Chicken
  • 1 Tbsp molasses
  • 1 Tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tsp spicy mustard
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 2 chicken breast, skinless
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix molasses, soy sauce, mustard and garlic powder. Coat chicken once before baking and once while baking. Bake for about thirty minutes or until done.

5 WW points

I served the chicken with sweet potato fries.

  • 1 sweet potato
  • salt and pepper
  • olive oil

Cut sweet potato into 1" wedges. Drizzle olive oil over wedges and sprinkle salt and pepper. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until a bit crispy on the outside.

1 WW point

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...