One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

I was at the market at the beginning of the week thinking about what I could make for dinner Monday night. Nothing came to mind until I stopped by the seafood window. They had some tilapia on sale. I've never made tilapia and was surprised because it's sooo cheap. I just fried them up and served them with white rice. Next time I think I'll use them for fish tacos.

Source: My head :)



Fried Tilapia Fillets
  • 4 tilapia fillets
  • 1 egg
  • 1/4 breadcrumbs
  • salt and pepper

Put oil in pan (I used olive oil) and set to medium heat. Take egg and place in a shallow baking dish (like a pie pan). Scramble the egg a bit to break up the yolk and mix in salt and pepper to taste. Put the breadcrumbs in another baking dish. Take tilapia fillet and coat with eggs than transfer to breadcrumbs and coat. Place in pan and fry on each side for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with white rice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...