Crockpot Magic

Each week I try to pick recipes that use a different spice I don't have yet. This week I wanted to try out paprika. I searched through my GR and didn't see anything I liked so I started looking though my Crock Pot recipes.

I <3 my Crock Pot. So as soon as I found this recipe I knew I had to try it. It included my new weekly ingredient, paprika, and something we can all love, garlic. I sort of screwed up but my Crock Pot still came through for me. I forgot to plug it in and realized it too far in to cook it on low for 6 hours so I cooked it on high for 3 hours.

Source: WW Crock Pot Word File

Garlic Chicken
  • 4 chicken breasts, no skin, no bone
  • 2 teaspoons paprika
  • 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 10 garlic cloves, whole
  • 1 onion
Slice onion into rings and place on bottom of crock pot. Mix paprika & s&p together and sprinkle over both sides of chicken. Place chicken on top of the onions. Place garlic cloves on top of chicken. Cook 6 hours on low or until liquid is clear (I cooked for 3 hours on high and the chicken was very moist).

6 Servings (one serving = 1/2 a chicken breast, 2 serving shown in the picture above)
3 WW points per serving

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...