Semi-Food Related...

It's my birthday!

I have an excuse for not posting in a while. I've been super busy with *er* birthday related stuff... yeah. That's it. Well... the truth is, I have all of my pictures taken but getting the pictures from the SD card to the computer takes some effort and today... I just don't have it. But I didn't have it the day before either. Or the day before that. This weekend is the weekend... I promise ;)

Anyway, on with my post. Today was the most spectacular birthday ever. I woke up to a backrub and a present from my hubby. I got the flat iron I wanted (Sedu 1") and the cutest card ever. I than went to work and everyone brought breakfast. A few hours later I was surprised by a delivery from Edible Arrangements...


Courtesy of Joseph! I than headed out to the San Diego Habitat for Humanity annual Hats Off to Women luncheon with my boss. It is such a great cause and a great birthday present from my boss. We're going to do a Woman's Build soon so if anyone's interested let me know and I'll send you the information. After work I headed over to The Prado for happy hour with a few friends and had great drinks, apps, and dessert! YUM!

All in all it had to be the best birthday ever... now I am off to bed!

*** normal dinner postings to come soon ***

1 comment:

Jaime said...

happy birthday!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...