Great appetizers

While I didn't have a superbowl party, I drooled over all of the posts in the blogs that did have parties. I starred a few including one that I eventually tried when the craving hit. Well... a craving hit and I started to search through GR for something that I a) really wanted and b) had all the ingredients for. Well I was in luck. Not only did this recipe satisfy both requirements... it was also WW friendly! I spruced it up a bit and ended up with a great snack.

Source: The Foodie Fashionista


Loaded Potato Bites
  • 6 baby red potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
  • 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
  • 1/4 packet Ranch dressing mix
  • 4 slices Canadian bacon, chopped
  • 1/2 cups fat-free shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice potatoes into coins. Place potatoes on a foil lined baking sheet. Chop up Canadian bacon into small bits. Top each coin with a bit of cheese and some bacon bits. Stir Ranch mix into sour cream and mix well; set aside. Bake for 15 minutes or until potatoes are done.

Serve with sour cream mix.

Serves 8, 2 WW points per serving

6 comments:

Jaime said...

ranch and bacon?! mmmm those look delicious!

Pilar said...

They look delicious... You'll have to host BC again and make those ;-) LOL

Sarah said...

Oh goodness! These look wonderful.

Dori said...

mmm...the ranch seasoning sounds like a great addition. i will try that next time!

Ally said...

Those look fantastic! Dh would fall in love with these.

Jade said...

I think these look great - I'm definitely going to make them for my husband once baseball season starts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...