My very first blog award!

First off, thank you soo much Katye for this wonderful award! I get so excited to read comments on my posts so seeing your comment on my latest post with this award definitely made my day! I am always so inspired by everyone's blogs on the WC board and was inspired enough to start this blog. One of the people who inspired me to get in the kitchen was you! You're always so nice and helpful whenever you can be.

So now onto those who have made my day (besides Kayte!):
Natalie, Alanna, Amanda, Rachel, Julia, Miranda, Renea, Melissa, Elly and Mary Ellen

Thanks girls for making my day time and time again with your great blogs and ideas!

5 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Aw thanks!! You make my day all the time, too!

Miranda said...

congrats little momma <3 love you so much!

Elly said...

Congrats on the award and thanks so much for thinking of me :)

Jaime said...

congrats!

Julia & Tyler said...

yay! Thanks for sharing the love :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...